Jobs > Content Creator
|Content Creator||Chicagoland prefered|
Here at Tykables, we strive for amazing, cute, funny, and memorable content. Storytelling is not just something for bedtime, it is the true art of brand building. To help make this a reality, we want a content creator who will help build the Tykables' story within the community. Being the first to do something only last until others imitate and copy you, and they will and have. We are looking to expand beyond just great market leading products and features and create engaging content that firmly sets Tykables as a lifestyle brand leader.
Sounds great right? How can you help? Well besides just telling all your friends about how amazing we are, you might be able to work for us too... As a content creator you will need great skills (i.e. writing, video, editing) are a must, but we’re especially interested in candidates who get the brand understand how to structure messages for the online customer — someone who can create clear, impactful content that people won’t be able to get enough of. You will lead an effort in generating unique ideas that speak to our audience, and most importantly, are shareable on social media. Your ideas will support product launches, general brand storytelling, and social campaigns. To do this, you will work in-stride with others and own a detailed calendar with key stakeholders.
- Create content.
- You write well. script writing. copywriting. concise. funny. intelligent.
- Help with social stuff...
- Awesome graphics / infographics / visuals. fluent in visual storytelling.
- Short videos. long videos. iphone videos. vines. instagram videos. facebook videos. product videos. brand videos. nonsensical videos. hilarious videos. sincere videos. -- All excellent additions
- You just wanna make people laugh, and build a brand in ways that haven't been done before, better than it's ever been done before.
- Marketing "Athlete", ability to jump in and add value to various projects, from photoshoots to Facebook ads.
- Content creator, and experience creating hilarious visual/written content.
- Committed to constantly coming up with new ideas that push the envelope. Do not give us an idea based off something you just saw, yesterday's and todays stuff doesn't make tomorrow better.
- Hell-bent on creating hilarious, witty, brilliant, unforgettable content that makes the viewer talk to their friends (writing, creating visual assets, videos, etc., anything needed to tell the story)
- Penchant for storytelling and a passion for Tykables and the ABDL community
- Eye for Tyakbles' distinct aesthetic, and the highest standards for making it better and better every day
- Ability to understand what works and doesn't to quickly adapt (hungry and committed to constant improvement)
- Analytical mindset to constantly test ideas, monitor data, incorporate things that work and drop things that don't