Incontinence Products and Adult Diapers
Selecting the best adult diaper and incontinence products for you or someone you care about can be confusing, let us help. The most common questions that we get and see are, “Which are your most absorbent diapers?” “What is the best overnight diaper?” “Which diaper is the loudest or which diaper is the quietest?”
“Which diaper is best for day time use?” We care about your questions and will help answer these and any other questions you have.Our sizing on our website and products have our Comfort Fit sizing which accounts for best fit rather than who can “technically” wear it.
How To Choose The Best Adult Diaper
Choosing an adult diaper can be as easy as determining what level of absorbency you need. If you are a heavy wetter you will want to stick with our Overnight Level 3, and our Extended Wear Level 2 products. If you have less issues or do not need a thick absorbent diaper you may be better off with our Extended Wear Level 2 and our Daytime Level 1 products.
A wetness indicator a feature commonly shared by most adult diaper brands however Tykables was the first to use fade when wet designs in adult diapers to remove the harsh stigma of a medical device.
Factors To Consider Before Purchasing
- Overnight Adult diapers are designed for maximum absorption, typically for extended times where changing would not be possible such as long trips or overnight which can typically be worn for 8 or more hours if needed.
- Extended Wear Adult Diapers are a level below this where most people find is a good cross between absorption capabilities to last 4-8 hours.
- Day Time Adult Diapers are generally have the least absorption and are typically used for light incontinence or for limited use. These can be for things where you would change into a fresh diaper before doing something like mowing the lawn or going to the gym where you might have to discard the diaper in a shorter time. People may also choose to use a thinner day time diaper in months where the temperature is higher to avoid irritation from the diaper between their legs. We also recommend products such as our Snappies year round to help avoid this issue while helping keep the diaper in place and avoid unintentional tears from things like pants zippers.
- Size: is an important factor because if the brief is too large or too small it will not work effectively. If the brief is the correct size, you should be able to fit a palm between the two tabs in the front.
- Use: is an important factor because if the brief is too large or too small it will not work effectively. If the brief is the correct size, you should be able to fit a palm between the two tabs in the front.
Selected adult diapers for nighttime with maximum absorbency & leak control needed for a good night's sleep.
Extended Wear Adult Diapers offer a mid tear absorbency which is often times perfect for heavy wetters during the day or light light to moderate wetters for nighttime use.